Contact Information Change Request

Who can use it?

Faculty, Staff

What is it?

Update your contact information if you have already departed the University

Where to get it?

Click on the Request Service button

How to use it?

If you already departed the University, please complete the form below to update your contact information. If you are still employed at the University, please complete the HR Employee Demographic Data webform.

If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at (302) 831-2171 or email

What are the charges, options & fees?

There is no charge for this service



Request Service


Service ID: 234
Sat 11/21/20 8:50 PM
Sat 11/21/20 8:50 PM
Service Type
The IT Strategic Plan identified three types of Services: Core, Consortium and Specialized