Balance Adjustment Request

Who can use it?

Timekeepers and HR Managers

What is it?

Request to resolve current discrepancies in UD Time regarding an employee’s Vacation/Sick balance.

Where to get it?

Click on the Submit Request Button

How to use it?

  • If your department currently has a shadow system, please attach an excel spreadsheet providing us with the effective date of the balances, Employee’s name, Employee’s ID#, Sick balance in hours, and Vacation balance in hours. Before we can update the UD Time system to reflect these changes, approval will be requested from your HR Manager or Unit Director.
  • If there is are employee specific discrepancies please complete a form for each employee and provide details to that discrepancy (dates, RFL Req ID#’s, backup documentation, etc).

What are the charges, options & fees?

There is no charge for this service



Request Service


Service ID: 173
Tue 7/14/20 3:05 PM
Tue 11/1/22 4:36 PM
Service Type
The IT Strategic Plan identified three types of Services: Core, Consortium and Specialized