Request Spouse ID Card

Who can use it?

Employees, Employee-spouse

What is it?

UD ONEcard: Identification card issued to eligible employee-spouses, allowing them access to campus areas and/or services.  

Where to get it?

Click on Request Service

How to use it?

Eligibility for a Spouse ID card is based on the Employees Salary Plan Code.  Possession of an employee-spouse UD ONEcard does not automatically guarantee access to any University services or privileges.

UD ONEcards are the property of the University of Delaware and are inactivated when employment ceases.  Upon separation from the University, employees and their spouses, as applicable, must return the UD ONEcard to the employees’ home departments.

What are the charges, options & fees?

There is no charge for this service



Request Service


Service ID: 109
Sun 7/28/19 7:30 PM
Fri 1/7/22 2:28 PM
Service Type
The IT Strategic Plan identified three types of Services: Core, Consortium and Specialized